<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> into
> words,
> earth.
> > > but

> > > stories,
> > > state
> > no
> > me.
> > >
> > > All good points, Jim; many thanks :-) -- I appreciate and
agree
> > with
> > > your POV of just-before Brahman, then moving fully into
Brahman.

> > > My intended point actually was slightly different; I should
have
> > > said, "when life and death tremble on the edge of the
> Unmanifest,"
> > > as opposed to "the edge of THAT (which is indeed the Wholeness
> or
> > > Brahman of which you speak);" here one would be perceiving the
> > > thoughts emerging from the Unmanifest, and there is or can be
> > > something of a quality of extremely subtle suffering to them --

> > not
> > > like the old story-bound suffering, but (as mentioned) like
> > > the "suffering" of light split into color :-)
> >
> > Yep, I've been noticing that too- seems to be just the normal
> > adjustments to daily life, such as when I work a lot, and then
my
> > thoughts are full of work stuff- carry over of the momentum or
> > something. Like the colors of which you speak.
>
> May perhaps be a different phenomenon then; I have noticed this
> particularly when I am fully rested and collected, and the
thoughts
> are of nothing other than their own emergence from the Unmanifest;
> the "suffering" appears to be inherent in manifestation itself :-)

Yes, I was in a bit of a hurry earlier and didn't express it very
well--> going from pure transparent clear light into colors very
definitely has a flavor of "suffering" to it. I'll have to watch
more carefully to comment more on this.

Its strange, that much I can say, because the "suffering" is
entirely associated with the colors or flavors of consciousness, and
yet unavoidable, relatively speaking (vs entirely unknown
Unmanifestly).