I wonder why no one was ever charged in this crime...?
Who was the foriegnor in India, in 1991?
Anyone want to make a guess?

This would explain why Maharishi retreated to Holland for all of the rest of
his years...
And also why he disliked the USA and Britain, politiically  in his later
years...

This would also explain, his forming of the World Government, as he felt that
the CIA was trying to infultrate the movement for years before that...

As innocent as he was, I think he was shocked that someone would attempt to
kiss him, and probably an agent of a government, who may have felt threatened
by someone bringing peace to the world...

He always did dislike the Bush's to put it mildly...

and of course, Bush's poodle, Tony Blair...

this whole incident would explain a lot, in that Maharishi would not have been
the same person after a trauma like this one..