--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:
<snip>
> He was the creator of his own demise.

Yes, what a shame. Because of his unhealthy habits, there
he was on his deathbed at the age of 91, when he should
have had his whole life ahead of him.

> Certainly he was greatly hated and distrusted in India

Insert "by some" after "distrusted."

, that's why he
> had to escape or perhaps die. But then again, according to
> insiders, the Maharishi was extremely paranoid (so much so
> he had wiring torn out of his Holland mansion's walls!), so
> I suspect his own mental paranoia is what lead to his flight.

Actually he's known to have had concerns about electromagnetic
pollution. We had a discussion here awhile back about some new
warning about electric wiring emanating from the TMO, as I
recall.