On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:17 AM, Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> On Jul 6, 2011, at 4:13 AM, Robert wrote:
>
> I wonder why no one was ever charged in this crime...?
>
> Who was the foriegnor in India, in 1991?
>
> Anyone want to make a guess?
>

> I believe initially it was suspected by the paranoid Maharishi Mahesh Yogi,
> that he was poisoned or perhaps it was his own guilty conscience peeking
> though?

There was a presentation in the Dome on Sunday (to people with valid badges,
of course) pitching people to sign up for Maharishi (SM) (TM) Vastu, MVVT,
Ayurveda, Jyotish, Gemstones, Timeshares, Coursse at Brahamastans, Support
of Pandits because Maharsihi developed all of these things to further the
attendees' evolution.  A brave or desperate soul asked the question if the
price of these have to haves for evolution by Maharishi's insistence would
be dropped so than someone, anyone, in the Dome could afford what Maharishi
considered vital to his evolution.  The answer was of course, hem, haw,
sidestep.

Would Maharishi have a guilty conscious considering he developed all of
these things necessary for our evolution but then priced it all out of our
reach?