--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, maskedzebra <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@> wrote:
> >
> > Welcome back, Robin :-
>
> RESPONSE: I sense the positive and sincere thoughts you send my way, Rory,
> and I believe your doing this makes a perceptible difference to my confidence
> in posting on FFL. I refer here to their effect beyond that of my subjective
> appreciation of them.

* * I love you, Robin, and I am glad you're here :-)

... Now you've got me wondering.... What perceptible effect could one could
possibly appreciate, beyond one's subjective appreciation? It seems like a bit
the old paradox of whether God can create a stone that is too heavy for God to
lift. As far as I can see, everything seems to boil down to our own subjective
awareness and appreciation, even if it's only our subjective appreciation of
what appears (subjectively) to be objective.

Unless perhaps you mean something like "their effect beyond that of my
*currently fully-conscious* subjective appreciation of them"...? As we may well
receive subliminal portents of what later moves into fuller awareness...?

Anyhow, no matter, really; it's very good to feel you here among us.