They have medicines for that.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:

> *sigh* and it seems in the end I am always only talking to myself...
>
> Good bye, Robin!
>
> :-)
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" rorygoff@ wrote:
> >
> > ...But if you're simply asking me if I am aware of the reverberation
of multiple layers of resonant meaning in my responses, then Yes, I am;
I pun with frequency and am a great fan of overtones ...

> > :-)
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@> wrote:
> > >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, maskedzebra <no_reply@>

existence of those thoughts (their intrinsic metaphysical innocence as
materially capable of influencing me) is something other than just your
experience in sending them my way.

you can know through your own subjectivity. As in: who are you under the
aspect of eternity? Who are you as God sees you?—the person who
created you.

sense that they possess something that you cannot entirely
track—they, as it were, transcend you, as you know yourself. As you
experience even the sending of these thoughts.

something quite apart from our respective (and differing) religious
beliefs. I think the reality of a person is something that their
internal subjective experience cannot entirely catch up with, or become
coincident with.

understanding, experience, and beliefs) exists as an element (created by
God) that has a certain effect on people. It is my determination that
the effect that you produce upon me—or the effect of your thoughts
upon me—is something a little beyond your control. And in the case
of yourself, what I get coming towards me seems only truly knowable to
myself. Not necessarily completely known to you. This is what was behind
my comment.

> > > * * Ah, I believe I see what you're getting at, Robin; many thanks
for clarifying. Yes, in one sense, I-as-creature cannot truly fathom or
comprehend That One from whom and in whom I arise; I am at most a tiny
wave atop That One's infinite depths. On the other hand, I am also Us,
also ever and always That One's infinite depths, the utter ecstatic and
dreamless peace of my own death, as it were....

> > > As to having any control over others' perceptions, how they might
perceive me or anything else -- I have no real control, and so I exert
none. It's really none of my business. As far as I can see, we all of us
deep-down essentially choose to help create our own reality, our own
angel-angle for That One and our own interpretation of what IS, and we
ascribe to "others" of us what parts we all will play for each other in
our various versions of IS.

> > > Many of us appear to choose not to take any conscious
responsibility for our creation, and decide (consciously or not) to
position our conscious-I a little further into manifestation as a "mere"
creature, and that's perfectly OK with me too. It's really all a matter
of degree, and it's really none of my business, nothing I have or would
wish any real control over. (Though all things being equal, I do tend to
nudge Us back to Us when an "I" tires of all the dramatic weight of
I-me-mine.)

> > > It's an interesting hypothesis -- that the reality of a person is
something that their internal subjective experience cannot entirely
catch up with, or become coincident with -- but it's a hypothesis which
I would have no way of proving or disproving, it seems to me. The bottom
line is always our subjective experience. Even when we experience
That-which-is-greater, or receive corrective feedback from others, it's
all still through our own subjective experience.

> > > On the other hand, I am of course able to agree with you that
I-as-creature in no way appear to be fully aware in this moment of every
permutation of every creature's subjective experience! Only am I aware
of Us as we all exist in me at this moment... :-)