danfriedman:
> Your promise to stop mentioning me in your
> posts means nothing to you. I continue to
> find your posts offensive and intentionally
> provacative...

There are at least three informants here that
you need to watch, Dan - one gave out my real
name (a year after I posted it on Usenet). LoL!

Another one actually went on the WWW to my
place of employ and gave out the address and
made fun of a photo of me (without posting a
photo of himself). LoL!

There are a few dangerous characters that lurk
here.

Doesn't matter to me anymore since I'm retired
now and fully vested. All my writing stuff is
public now for anyone to see. In my opinion,
anyone posting here anonymously is pretty much
a troll and not being really totally honest.