On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 11:13 AM, danfriedman2002 <danfriedman2...@yahoo.com
> wrote:

> Tom,
>
> It was a letter from a psychologist, FFL non-Member, defaming Indian
> teachers for luring women with their control. This prejudice has existed in
> the West for many years, and is ugly defamation and fear-mongering.
>
> This psychologist lusted after his patients, so envied the Indian Teachers'
> imagined trespass.
>
> Of course The Psychologist hid anonymously behind, and claimed his moral
> superiority. I don't think so.

Somebody saying something nasty about Indians?  Shutter the thought.  I'd
write more but I've been going nuts today with our Offshore (Indian) ?team?
who, if there's a way to misinterpret, to do it the wrong way, to read the
instructions upside down (on a computer monitor) or bass ackwards or
challenge the wisdom of my requests, they'll do it.   Exhausting.   The
trouble tickets had the names of specific technicians they were assigned to
(we try to keep the intricate tickets or the ones which require one to not
try to sandbag the operation onshore).  So which tickets did Offshore grab
first and fck up first?   Good guess.   Now our Mexican offshore, they are a
polite, interested, eager to learn and collaborate.  And they do things
right and ping us if they don't understand our instructions.

My problem was not with what the ?psychologist? posted.  My problem is that
Rick is tacit aggressive.   He just "happens" to get a lot more down with
the TMO and down with Maharishi posts worthy of reposting here than the
other side.  Not that I'm at all in love with the "Oh it's so
bllllliiiiissssfffuuulllll!!!!!" posts we get here.