<curtisdeltablues@...> wrote:
As if my non particiapation the first time around was not enough of a
message that I didn't care about the hilarity that ensued in the
clusterfuck misadventures of people who hate each other finding each
other despite all odds on a SPIRITUAL internet forum devoted to sharing
insights into the meaning of life, and who said what to whom when that
person said the other thing to some other person and it just wasn't
right. Like if Hollywood scripted spirituality in the dialogue for a
Nickolodian sitcom set in Junior High. "Oh that Mr. Foxworth is so
boring in class that I fell asleep and drooled all over my rudraksha
beads." "Oh no, not the ones that Kevin gave you on Guru Purnima! What
are you going to do on your walk to the dome if he notices..." And
scene.

I say we end the discussion on this note.  Can we ever quit on the high
note?