--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> wrote:
> >
> > -- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@> wrote:

> > > And here I thought he was lurking all that time.  [:(]
> >
> > Of course I was.  I can't imagine why a Judy Barry Dan
> > battle didn't bring me out of lurk mode!  I was letting
> > absence make my heart grow fonder like when you use a
> > feather duster on a chick when she is begging you for
> > the cat-O-nine tails.  (Did I say that last part out
> > loud?)
>
> What Curtis had said that I was responding to:
>
> "As if my non particiapation the first time around was
> not enough of a message that I didn't care about the
> hilarity that ensued in the clusterfuck misadventures
> of people who hate each other [yada yada]..."
>
> Curtis, when you're standing on your head trying to
> cobble together a plausible case out of nothing for
> someone else lying, it really doesn't look too good
> when you lie yourself, and then when caught, lie again.
>
> (Yes, I get the "joke." No, it doesn't excuse the
> dishonesty.)

Yeah.  So the deal is that it wasn't interesting enough when I saw it the first
time and I'm sure I didn't read every post because it was pretty easy to
identify the type of thread, and my second reading didn't make the mess look
any better, so that is what happened.  I can't even follow your dishonesty
bullshit enough to address it. My reporting on what I was doing when I was not
posting is pretty much gunna have to be the last word and your opinion is not
being solicited by me.

I nailed you on your lie, and made my case.  You misrepresented my position.
We both know what you were up to.  I called you on it and you doubled down.
FFL mix tape.  Nothing changes.

However, since you have pursued this to the point of me having to triple think
myself, I would like to say that I am not privy to Dan's intentions in posting
that sentence the way he did.  He may be more of an innocent than my summation
"bullshit" conveys.  So since I have had some nice posts with the guy I will
give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that my reaction was more than he
bargained for and was not his intention.  I am still happy to have spoken up
when I read it because it conveyed something I do not support.  My assessment
of what I read in the posts remains.  I am most sorry that it was brought to my
attention at all on a day with otherwise very compellingly deep communications
with other posters.