--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> -- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@> wrote:

> > > You weren't here the first time around. You were
> > > absent from the group from before Thanksgiving
> > > till the end of March. The Barry-debacle took
> > > place in January.
> >
> > And here I thought he was lurking all that time.  [:(]
>
> Of course I was.  I can't imagine why a Judy Barry Dan
> battle didn't bring me out of lurk mode!  I was letting
> absence make my heart grow fonder like when you use a
> feather duster on a chick when she is begging you for
> the cat-O-nine tails.  (Did I say that last part out
> loud?)

What Curtis had said that I was responding to:

"As if my non particiapation the first time around was
not enough of a message that I didn't care about the
hilarity that ensued in the clusterfuck misadventures
of people who hate each other [yada yada]..."

Curtis, when you're standing on your head trying to
cobble together a plausible case out of nothing for
someone else lying, it really doesn't look too good
when you lie yourself, and then when caught, lie again.

(Yes, I get the "joke." No, it doesn't excuse the
dishonesty.)