danfriedman:
> Thanks for the background...

In fact, Dan, two of the FFL moderators here
use anonymous 'handles'. Both of them have
been very antagonistic to some of my postings.

Apparently these two moderators hate TMers
from Texas. Go figure.

But, I will say that even the most hateful
informant here can't hold a candle to some of
the hateful messages posted on Usenet in years
past.

However, three of the most hateful respondents
from Usenet are still on FFL, but they are much
toned down now, most of the time.

We got rid of the most obnoxious poster here
some time ago - the one that is too embarrassed
to post here anymore because his guru is on
wanted posters all over the planet.

"Before the guru, Prakashanand Saraswati,
vanished in March—before a jury convicted him of
sexual abuse; before he slipped across the border
into Mexico overnight—he led the premier Hindu
temple in Texas and, perhaps, the whole United
States..."

'The Fugitive Guru'
http://tinyurl.com/5v4mgcf