I share your cultural observations. I returned late last night from Mexico, the
latest of probably 10 vacations there. "They ARE polite, interested, eager to
learn and collaborate."

I also agree with your Rick Observation. It's a prejudice that's apparent on
his part.

And as to your comment: "Not that I'm at all in love with the "Oh it's so
bllllliiiiissssfffuuulllll!!!!!" posts we get here.", I too am a realist. More
practical than blissed-out.