LOL..Barry nowadays is a real pathetic caricature of his glorious
bullying past with all the begging, he seems to caught the Vaj bug who
similarly begs all newcomers for research on the evils of TM.

Any newcomer joining this list must start feeling uncomfortable like
they are entering downtown SF, hope Rick and the moderators start a
policy on panhandling.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...>
wrote:

> Since I agree with the TMO requirement to keep mantras private, I
really shouldn't be doing this. However I have decided for my last post
this week to reveal Barry's private mantra. He may try to deny it, but
here it is: