turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

It all depends who you're clapping for, doesn't it?
Yes
turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

If you're clapping for the Backstreet Boys, then
IMO nothing that either karma or koans can produce
can save you from yourself. If, on the other hand,
you are clapping for more meaningful claptrap,
anything can happen, one hand or two. If denial is a common method for reducing
discomfort for someone with a predilection for CD,
and I said to my; incredibility long legged,
super fit, American wife "I think I'm tall" and she
laughed, which one of us would be expanding our

consciousness?

Messages in this topic (17)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group