Hey Bob, thanks for this beautiful question. I can't speak for Nabby but
NO, I can't truthfully say "all the wankers on FFL", but I can
definitely say truthfully that "Bob and Barry" are too un-evolved to
have realized experiences and employ CD  denial techniques to
rationalize their ignorance.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price <bobpriced@...> wrote:

> I hope this will be my last post about cognitive dissonance (CD). I
figure if I can getÂ
> some answers to this question I'll have both hemispheres firing and I
can move on
> to the FFL script we're working on or better yet my first "Zombie in
My Gas Tank"
> interview.
>
> Preamble
>

> If  Leon Festinger (major cognitive dissonance thinker) were
to say to me:
> "you and Fitzgerald are full of crap. The theory does not include some
people
> being better at sustaining the discomfort caused by holding twoÂ
> conflicting ideas in the mind at one time. The theory states that
people (as in all)
> have a motivational drive to reduce the dissonance (discomfort)
and employ