The malice is just as great just under the guise of legitimacy probably for the
same reasons greed. The right wing Republicans have a direct link to the Nazis.
Look at Prescott Bush's dealing with the third Reich during WW2 (which was
quashed) .the same underlying Fascism is alive and well and people better wake
up to it.