> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "johnt" <johnlasher20002000@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > What I'm saying, and I fully understand what satire and irony
> > > are, is that this is too serious a situation to deal with
> > > subtly or through sarcasm. The point I was trying to make is
> > > not a matter of you "doing my homework" asking you (Judy) to
> > > write a satire on the holocaust, but to demonstrate that with
> > > such a serious threat to millions neither you nor most people
> > > would be willing to approach the holocaust in that manner.
> >
> > I think what you are saying is that you had a full blown
> hissy fit.
>
> Exactly. With a drama queen tiara on top.

But that applies only to johnt, of course, not to, say,
Bhairitu:

"The Republicans are pulling a robbery on Americans. And we
have these fools who probably don't even earn much more than
$50k a year supporting them!"

That's because Bhairitu is no longer a TMer, but johnt still
is. So Bhairitu gets a pass, while johnt must be put down and
piled onto.