Thank you, Sal.  My main reason for posting it here is in the hopes that
readers might know appropriate people and let them know.
No, I never tried to sell them here.  They were featured in David Wants To Fly,
if anyone saw that.
To me, for these, $1,000 is one of those small amounts I wouldn't consider.
Do you really think anyone would be searching ebay for a pair of M's sandals?
Perhaps I don't understand how ebay works.
My age group is eligible for full retirement at 66.  The more years I wait, the
more I would get per month.
I hope to secure another job, but could very much use a significant influx of
cash in the not too distant future...
I hope not to have to resort to state sponsored programs, but one never knows...