Probably because we have never had a situation where people could
accumulate absurd amounts of wealth.  And many of these people like
Murdoch were influencing society in negative ways.  Try to run a
competitive business against these crooks and you'll have good reason to
hate the rich.  Run into one who thinks they are superior to you and
you'll have reason to hate them.  They are monetarily obese.  I'm fine
with people who might have a wealth of a few million dollars.  But
billions?  That to me mean they are mentally ill.

Let's have a world for the people and not just the few overprivileged!