--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Yogi" <raviyogi@...> wrote:

> Thanks Rory - I wonder why you waited this long to state this, is it
> because of your affection, respect for him?

* * I do love and respect Robin, and I wholeheartedly support his realization
that his Unity was not actually Reality. He expresses a sincere and beautiful
soul, and of course he was and is somewhere in the layers of Reality or
Wholeness, as we all are. As to Unity, it may come and go, like every state.
Ultimately, we always choose what state we wish to experience. As I mentioned
earlier, MMY himself heartily endorsed Jay Latham's realization that the seven
states of consciousness were all ultimately a "lie" and that Reality alone IS.

So I am not really one to try to pigeonhole anyone into this or that state of
consciousness, because they are all ultimately illusory, products of the
intellect, like any belief. If some of us wish to lose ourselves in this or
that belief or state of consciousness, then all to the good! Everything any of
us does has our entire blessing, as no matter what we do, everyone always
brings us more and more self-expression, self-discovery, and self-delight :-)