--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...> wrote:

> Hi Nablusos, You know that expectation we all have when someone starts to say
> something, and then we finish the phrase in our minds, and they say something
> else instead? That is why both of these things tickle me. I mean no
> disrespect for either of them. I would love to tell them my jokes! Perhaps it
> is my utter comfort with, and love for both of them that makes the joke a
> funny one to me.

It's not so funny to me Jim, but if you said this to Maharishi he might
bellylaugh ! (I've seen these utter absurb happenings in his presence many
times)

If you study the tapes from DC 1983 you will find several such hilarious
occasions when someones comment made everyone laugh and Maharishi would laugh
along :-) In the end we found ourselves laughing so hard with Maharishi noone
knew what we laughed about anymore :-)

Your utter comfort is a good thing, it spills over also to me.