Thanks to Barry for initiating this thread, I have been enjoying
everyone's experiences on this thread. Being a lover of Osho and his
discourses which always ended with profane, irreverent jokes, I always
have a blast myself. Unlike my online persona here I always mock myself
in my personal interactions - my jokes of being high on Amma, high on
divine vodka, or being bipolar, paranoid schizophrenic always shock and
amuse people at Amma's.
I skip the spiritual and DSM references at work, but really stretch the
limits with my playful, sarcastic humor. When my supervisor remarked
that I was very funny, I remarked seriously that I have always been
accused of being funny and that I deny these allegations, which only
amused them more. With reference to a nasty colleague at work, I
remarked that she was probably sex deprived and I could sleep with her
to in the interest of team spirit (she's not pretty BTW :-)). Of course
I manage to piss off quite a few. I have plenty more but will save
everyone from a long post.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@...>