On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 1:12 PM, RoryGoff <roryg...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:
> >
> > Thank  you for your kind feedback, Tom. I see that if my posts "offer
> little content" then I still have some paring down to do. My goal is to be
> completely empty of content, and thus completely full of contentment :-)
>
> And by the way, O doubting Thomas, you are also our "St. Pall." When you
> stop kicking against the thorns, when your "I" is well blinded by the
> ever-living Clear Light, then you will know your hatred to have ever been
> only Love, and that you have always been Reality's greatest exponent.

Hatred?   I know that I am the embodiment of pure, effusive, shining Love.
Those who don't know that yet, well, they're fixing to get their asses
kicked by Nature.  Just kicked.  They're not going to auto-combust so JS is
safe.

Now go back to being totally irrelevant and self-aggrandizing with your
playmates here.