--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Tom Pall <thomas.pall@...> wrote:
> Hatred?   I know that I am the embodiment of pure, effusive, shining Love.
> Those who don't know that yet, well, they're fixing to get their asses
> kicked by Nature.  Just kicked.  They're not going to auto-combust so JS is
> safe.
>
> Now go back to being totally irrelevant and self-aggrandizing with your
> playmates here.

* * Actually, Tom, I do see and feel your Love; it is radiantly beautiful and
palpable even now, and I apologize for my thoughtless post that "you *will*
know..." Clearly, you already do.

As to my being totally irrelevant and self-aggrandizing, you bet! No argument
there, and no apologies. Irrelevance and self-aggrandizement R Us. That's how
we roll.

And if you wish me to go back to my (other) playmates, your wish is my command.
But I have been meaning to tell you I have really been enjoying your humor and
presence here immensely, and I hope you don't take it as an insult that I
consider you something of a friend.

*L*L*L*