Thanks for the recipe Curtis - maybe if I drink enough the next time I am
BBQing I'll throw a zuch on the barbie - After all, with enough garlic, olive
oil, sea salt, dry cheese and freshly cracked black pepper, I could probably
eat a shoe. :-)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>