Yes, a flat tax and while we are at it, lets institute a flat paycheck...lets
all make the same amount and then pay the same amount.

--- On Mon, 8/8/11, richardwillytexwilliams <willy...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: richardwillytexwilliams <willy...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: US National Debt Is Out of Control
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, August 8, 2011, 2:45 PM

Bhairitu:

> I highly doubt that Willy has a clue about what

> it is like to actually have some money. Isn't he

> just a janitor?

What makes you think janitors don't know what it's

like to have money? Besides, your health is your

greatest wealth!

> I think that the suggestion was to raise taxes in

> California on people over $250K (or thereabouts)

> 3% which like you say they'd barely notice.

When the government raises payroll taxes, they get

less, not more, in taxes because people find new

loopholes, move out of state, or outsource to other

countries.

What's needed is tax reform - like instituting a

flat tax that is fair to everyone. We should all be

equal under the U.S. Constitution.

Just because you don't like ''rich people' doesn't

mean you have the right to tell anyone what they

can do with their earnings.