Denise Evans:
> What the hell path are you on or off?

Well, I'm on the path of living near a Golden Dome
of Pure Knowledge and going into one all the time
- that's why I live near a Golden Dome of Pure
Knowledge.

So, I was wondering why anyone that hates the TMO
and TMers as much as Sal does, would still be
living in Fairfield, IA, next to a Golden Dome of
Pure Knowledge, but never go in one.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Go figure.