--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@...> wrote:

> Well, if the authors of what you quoted think that TM has a path in the sense
> it was originally used. then they needed to get checked also.
>
> L.

No doubt Maharishi himself could have benefited from your insight since he used
the term freely in many contexts.  Perhaps you can send a memo to his official
organization to tighten up the ship a bit per your instruction.

Of course in the interest of trying to distinguish himself from every other
Hindu mantra huckster, he would agree with your point that HIS path was not
like any other path.  His being much faster, better, more authentic, longer
lasting, fresher breath,slimming and more betterest in every way.  All those
other gurus with their tedious paths, lacking the kind of rapid progress toward
enlightenment assured by Maharishi.(In our experience it takes 5-7 years.)
Poor suckers with their earnest little "paths" while meditators sit at the goal
from day one.  Living the dream, aren't you?

I believe you are confusing his rap about the pathless path of transcendence in
meditation with the outer path of a person on a path to enlightenment.  Or
perhaps you are speaking the Advaita truth from the perspective of your state
of Unity. If that is the case you really ought to knock off confusing the
ignorant.  We (speaking on behalf of the little people) get ever so confused
and might stop meditating because you are telling us there is no path to the
Goal. (The assumed Hindu teleology. That one.)

Plus did you know that celebrities do TM?  Really they do.  Some really big
ones.   I mean really big, both literally and figuratively.