I don't think you read what I wrote, in particular
the MMY quote. Try it again, please, paying attention
to what you wrote that I was responding to. I was not
commenting on Barry's use of the term in its most
general sense, which I have no problem with.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>