Double team double down! Impressive.

I'm sure you are familiar with the context dependent nature of the term.  Check
the original context of how Barry was using it to understand my objection to
Lawson's Criticism. You are both applying an incorrect logical level of the
teaching.

Maharishi used them both ways depending on the context.  Context is key.