--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Tom Pall <thomas.pall@...> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 11:42 AM, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:
>

> > Third house for communications.  You'll often see a strong third house
> > or third house lord in many artists.
> >

> Con artists like RC, Rory and Ravi?

* * I can't speak for my fellow con artists of course, but I have only South
Node in my third house, which IIRC is in Gemini in western (Taurus in Jyotish,
Cancer in my own system). As to possible third-house lords, Mercury is in
Pisces (Jyotish Aquarius) in the twelfth, while Venus is in Taurus (Jyotish
Aries) in the second, and Moon is in Aries (Pisces in Jyotish) in the first.

So, you wanna buy a slightly used mantra, or a nice puja maybe, or if you're
being demonized by con-artist tree-hugging rudrakshasas, how about a Get Out of
Bardo Free card? I got a nice papal dispensation I can let you have cheap at a
discount because it was signed by Pope Joan, before she had her baby and was
killed and God left the church.