On Aug 26, 2011, at 8:44 AM, turquoiseb wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Aug 25, 2011, at 10:24 AM, cardemaister wrote:
> >
> > ... that Steve Jobs is a Buddhist, according to Wikipedia!
> >
> > Well, I guess almost everyone knew that already...
>
> Sri Jobs actually took off, long ago, in search of himself to
> India, backpacking and hitchhiking around that country. The
> trip culminated with him being taken high to the hills above
> Rishikesh and having his head shaved by his guru. He returned
> to America with a shaved head and dressed in Indian clothing.
> From that silence sequentially unfolded the Macintosh...

Plus a little help from having stolen the entire
concept from Xerox Parc labs. :-)

Sri Jobs had cognized the graphical GUI while in India; Xerox, taking advantage of the hundredth monkey effect, stole Jobs cognition. Job- ji, due to support of nature and the frictionless flow of his state of consciousness effortlessly regained what was rightfully his. Geeks in lower states of consciousness tried to replicate it, but only succeeded in mimicking Job's reality distorting cognitions of ultimate User Interface realities.