Probably the easiest way to learn TM is sort of as participatory performance
art, with a mantra at the end. I recently inherited a painting from Bali that
hung above our family dining room table for 40 years. It is a painting of a
puja ceremony in Indonesia, almost life size. Simply a beautiful picture. Same
with TM - beliefs are, and always have been optional.

It was great to have all of you who taught TM do that for us, whatever the
belief systems that got established for awhile in you the teachers, and us the
students. However those days are gone, and now it is time to take Maharishi at
his word, and do your own thing. After all, TM was taught as a householder
technique, 200 percent of life, etc. Beliefs were never meant to be part of the
process, hence the name *transcendental* meditation. TM came, TM went, all we
have left is us.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>