-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> Hagelin could take acting lessons, something recommended to doctors
> who have a poor beside manner. His speech mannerisms need a lot of
> work. At the moment Boris Karloff would be a lot more interesting
> than Hagelin.

Maybe they could find a washed-up director who has lost the
creativity to make movies and allow him to try out for the position
of spokesperson. If they worked at it, they might even find one
who looked like a zombie, and thus cover all the bases.

[http://www.ssgmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/DavidLynch.jpg]

Oh. Sorry. That's been done. Carry on...  :-)