Thank you, Nabby. I did not think you were going to answer my rhetorical
question. hahaha
 "Spiritual," in regards to the Eraserhead film presented is a type of
Christianity version of fear, yet awakening, kind of like the spirituality of
"Scared Straight," http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scared_Straight!
Sort of what one feels if he does not make communion or confession each week,
he will go to hell, as was the dull life of a factory drab setting of mundane,
no questions asked, just do as one exists in whatever is presented in front of
one and continues doing, leading to total gross level existence at the rate of
not taking any control of the self, because the prison created for one by the
manipulators in the industrial way of thinking would lead you in this very way
for their own profits and one's demise if one stays in that four walled way of
thinking.
 Eraserhead is "spiritual," in that sense to me. I have seen the movie, before,
Nabby. It was the wake up call of its time. : )
 Now, back to, "The unreasonable price of TM instruction," here we have similar
incidences happening. When any organization becomes, "machine like," like the
industrial revolution,  it again takes away from what the whole purpose of
living with the self and knowing the self as to the knowledge presented for,
"Self Awareness," was initially presented as, and becomes like a margin down
the center of a ruled loose leaf paper and looses the appeal to the reader, to
the masses by rigid expectations the organization slowly structures these
borders/margins into the psyche, at each step an organization leads one to
take.  This causes boundaries as what happens when Sidhas are not allowed to
practice with a group they were trained for creating world peace, yet not
knowing beforehand of learning this technique, more rules will be plunged into
their lives of pure consciousness and questions start to arise, just like the
movie, Eraserhead, brings to the mind of the viewer, a growing spiritual being
stuck in a place so nightmarish, what is the way out? : )
 TM is a wonderful tool, IMHO. Let the organization not become the drab factory
of the black and white living, dead.
 I think when a "group," of advisers have created the hierarchy they become,
less acceptance occurs, because a structure to retain what is created becomes
rigid, like a factory.
 Anyways,the price of TM needs adjustment to more affordability to the masses,
for the shrinking organization to continue to exist. : )