Awe, nabby- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kz7YUdy-Cg  Where is your
"creative," sense of humor?
The Turq has many other qualities to make fun of, but I give him applauding
credit for the zombies comment and the picture of DL he posted. Bhahahahaha.
How deep does one have to be to understand a DL film?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmof9ax_GS0
 In the rest of that film, it is fun to watch the couple (NC and LD) shaggin
each other all the time. If anyone acted this way on MUM campus, well, I think
the dome badges would be swiped. : )
Inland empire reminds me of what one would feel like if a nurse goes on break
for an hour, immediately after leaving you hooked up to an  IV of antibiotic
one is allergic to.
Everything is swell in-donation land empire. "Do as we say, not as we do."
Peace and Love! lol