On Sep 9, 2011, at 11:54 AM, whynotnow7 wrote:

> That is BS Sal, and not very clear thinking on your part. I am not one of
> those who went after Barry. He was talking smack about me, and I responded. I
> haven't said anything further since I made my points and haven't addressed
> him today directly or otherwise. As for Bob, I don't know what his problem
> is. Get it right please.

I am getting it right, Jim, for the most part.
The only slip-up I made was saying you hadn't
addressed him directly.  You have. His "bingo"
post prompted not one but 4 replies from you.
Why not just ignore someone who ticks you off
that much? The reason I lumped you in with Judy and the
new-and-improved Robin was the level of obsession
seems to be about equal.

Sal