--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@...> wrote:

> I am getting it right, Jim, for the most part.
> The only slip-up I made was saying you hadn't
> addressed him directly.  You have. His "bingo"
> post prompted not one but 4 replies from you.
> Why not just ignore someone who ticks you off
> that much?

That question might be even more relevant
if the person it was addressed to claimed
to be all enlightened and all. Just sayin'.

> The reason I lumped you in with Judy and the
> new-and-improved Robin was the level of obsession
> seems to be about equal.

Don't be silly. When it comes to obsession,
Jim and Robin are merely two of the Pips. No
matter how well they dance and sing the doo-wahs
they're never going to eclipse Gladys Knight.  :-)