"..nothing like a good crucifixion (meditation) to bring us back
to the zero-point, the nothingness from which everything flows."

Yup, frankly the world would be a better place if at least 10 percent of its
people would hang out in this, Christians too.  Even the science is showing
this, regardless of faith.