> So how do we know that
>
> 1. Turq was stung by recent posts?
>
> 2. That he was in fact, 'badly' stung, rather than just merely stung to a
> lesser degree?
>
> 3. That he has changed his behaviour as a result?
>
> 4. That he is just playing nice?

Its a pattern. Judy has been on forums with this guy for a long, long time, and
this is what he does. I don't see Judy closing the door on Barry's future
behavior, though she is mocking his consistency re: returning to bastardhood.
It is rhythmic,
bastard-bastard-bastard-nice-bastard-bastard-bastard-nice-bastard-bastard-bastard-nice.
 :-)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"