Damn Rory, when you choose to stay in one lane, or should I say one
plane, you can make a darn funny post.  Fun stuff.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:

> Very laudable indeed, Sir! Your most economical choice of only three
nails, albeit almost certainly less comfortable, would represent a
savings of XXV per centum to the Empire. Since you so clearly uphold the
greater good, you could not possibly be the selfish, narcissistic
insurrectionist your detractors have claimed you to be. Enough
Pontificating -- I wash my hands of the entire affair, and declare you
now and forever a Free Man.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" whynotnow7@ wrote:
> >
> > Three works, and right side up please!
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@> wrote:
> > >
> > > * * Don't mind if I do, Jim!
> > >
> > > Which would you prefer -- three nails or four? :-)
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@>

IQ or creative skill-set needed to maintain a heady riff with the
experts on this site..I disassociate when necessary.
and there when my neurons connect in a moment of spontaneous thought -
not original thought, just spontaneous.Â
fathom on any level) entertain and inform me greatly - and for this I am
grateful, as I see myself as a bit of an energy vampire at this moment
in my life, and I know that I really don't belong here amongst the
shining stars of enlightened diction.

really don't belong anywhere. "The foxes have holes, and the birds of
the sky have nests, but the [Daughter] of [Wo]Man has no place to lay
[Her] head."

is yanked out from beneath our feet once and for all, we hang in
freefall forever here and now, suspended alone, all-one, forever amidst
the ever-singing stars.

here, and now here belongs heartfully to us, for we are not of them, but
they are of us.

but our childish thoughts, who nourished by our soma-milk, feed
vampire-like upon our love, and hang a-tremble on our softest breath --
the beauty of our body and our blood.