Oh, goodie. More stupidity from Barry due to his
refusal to read my posts.

[Barry quotes Xeno's post to me:]
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius" <anartaxius@>
> wrote:
<snip>
> > It is not a fact. Opinions are not knowledge. So why must
> > I justify and manufacture an answer for that thought to
> > satisfy you?
>
> Because she's Judge Judy, dummy. *Her* view of who
> and what she is and why she does what she does is
> the only possible view. Anyone who suggests another
> way of seeing her or her actions is WRONG, or worse,
> LYING. :-)

Of course, Xeno wasn't referring to my way of seeing
myself, he was referring to his own way of seeing
Barry. Barry isn't aware of this because he didn't
read my post. And he's not aware that I just told
Xeno he *didn't* have to justify his opinion.

> > I probably expend a huge amount of energy compared to him.
> > How much do you expend? You definitely try to check facts,
> > scan old posts for inconsistencies. Barry doesn't bother
> > much if what he says is correct, and what you say is correct.
>
> That's because, as you note above, what I write is
> OPINION.

Nope, here we were talking about facts-on-the-record,
not opinion, sorry.

<snip>
> From my point of view, what is pushing their buttons
> the most in this latest exchange is the notion *that*
> none of them are worth my attention, and that I'm not
> really giving them much of it. That contradicts and
> flies in the face of the narcissistic "I'm the center
> of the universe" self images, and makes them a little
> crazy. As the song goes, the more I ignore them and
> move my focus to other people on this forum who *are*
> interesting, the more they're "about to lose their
> minds." I see my provocations in this thread as a
> way of pointing out what people who feed on the
> attention of others do when that attention is
> withdrawn.

Says Barry, who has just spent several longish
paragraphs paying attention to us, and will go on
in his next post to pay us even *more* attention,
over 700 words' worth in all. And that's not
counting the attention he paid us yesterday.