Welcome to the Cranky Old Bastards club Vaj! Reserved for losers like you, who
cannot stand to hear the words they cannot apply to themselves, applied to
another! Anyway, just wanted to let you know you've got a lifetime membership,
unless you decide otherwise. Now carry on with your rant against nothing, and
continue to convince us the bitterness and envy you express have nothing to do
with you - its all that guy or gal saying they are enlightened! THAT'S the
problem, right Vaj?:-)