"My attorney recommends ... "? this statement is quite
hilarious. Just more duplicity from Vag about his status.

Who is your guru, Vag … your attorney? Your sampradaya must be the
Pennsylvania bar association. Problem is … it ain't your line of
work.

So what is your sampradaya … the alchemical kids of Nick and Nelle
Flamel?

Where, when and who initiated you into TM? When and where were your
supposed TTC courses?

Lawyer got your tongue again?

…………………………………………………………………………..

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:
> On Sep 16, 2011, at 6:05 PM, maskedzebra wrote:
>
> > RESPONSE: These remarks don't represent the experiential context of
TM. Are you a meditator? a former TM teacher? Not that (if you are not a
TMer) this invalidates your point of view—but I feel as if I am
reading about the experience and perspective of someone who did not
submit himself to the Puja—nor to the transcendent movement within
his mind, of TM itself. As far as TM is concerned, I intuit you are
tone-deaf [when it comes to TM]. But standing apart from this, of course
you are legitimately entitled to your evaluation of the merits of my
impression of Peter Wallace.

> I'm as experienced as just about anyone here. So, yes, I'm quite
familiar with the puja, TM, etc.

> I see Peter's particular sentimentality merely as a peculiar form of
suffering typical to hard-core TMers. I do not believe it requires that
one be a TM teacher, but those that are find it hardest, if not
impossible to shake.
> Once the effect of TM's transcending is transcended, it can be dropped
like old clothing one no longer desires in the slightest. But one would
need to make the foundational shift, and heart-felt decision, to do so.

> So, to me, Peter's dronings are like watching an old man wearing long
worn out clothing that's he's never been able to remove. I guess I would
characterize the feeling I get as "pathetic".

> Sorry to disappoint. While my attorney recommends I do not discuss my
involvement with TM and the TM Org, I will say I did spend one
Guru-purinima day in FF with you, repeating the puju over and over
again, to magnify it's effect. While at that time it might have seemed
important, now it just seems to be what it is: a poet and Sanskrit
scholar's old devotions that Mahesh was told to throw away by Swami
Brahmananda - but a poem he kept secretly...