--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:

> If Nabby stops by Fairfield to see Mr. Wallace, will someone video
record Mr. Wallace's face when Nabby starts talking to him about Crop
Circles....LMAO.

I'll bring him a book of the latest circles :-)

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crop-Circles-UFOs-Ancient-Mysteries-Scie\
ntific-Speculations/246667595346687?ref=ts&sk=wall>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 no_reply@ wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@>
wrote:

> > > Did you know this guy Peter before? Just curious, because he seems
normal enough. Perhaps it was the propensity of all of those "governors"
to toot their horns in the political environment around Maharishi that
has (overly) sensitized you for any hint of this behavior when you watch
something like this. I don't know.

> > > As for the TM teacher next to him, he almost seemed like a
"minder" from a totalitarian regime, placed next to Peter to ensure he
continued to hew to the party line. The other guy's facial expressions
were disconcerting and amusing at the same time, as if he always wanted
to be reflecting the deep "truth" of what Peter was saying,
intellectually. At one point, after the camera pulled back and "Mr. TM
Teacher" insinuated himself into the frame, I had to watch it with my
hand covering his face, as his agitations were seriously distracting.

> > Agreed. That's why Peter Wallce needs someone to interview him who
does not interrupt. Just when he got into a very interesting bit this
fellow jumps in from the left and effectively stops a very interesting
flow of knowledge.
> > Just having a fellow like that there who was friendly with Maharishi
AND Ananda Mayi Ma is reason enough for me to consider making a stop in
Fairfield soon.