Dear Merudanda,
Could you give me a yea or nay on this, either here or at m...@sky5.com?
I may need to depart FFL again soon. Many thanks, m
Merudanda, they (the auction house) request two "letters of authentication."
You are the only person I have yet found with a direct experience of the
incident. If you would be so kind as to write one, I would be deeply grateful.
Simply say that you were there in the room with he and me when the new sandals
arrived, my role and confirm that when he tried them on he asked us if they
were too big, or felt slippery, or whatever you remember. Of course, if you
would be willing to say anything about who you are, why you were there and that
you're sure these sandals are authentic, that would be wonderful. But whatever,
if anything, you would agree to write would be greatly appreciated.