* * *  Evidently the proprietor has recently moved into 402 North B, the large
building by the tracks which used to be a health-food store in the 1980's. I
haven't been there yet, but her old cafe had a lot of great photographs of
crop-circles on the walls -- you would love it, Nablusoss. I believe (please
correct me if I am wrong, Alex) the proprietor is the ex-wife of Raja Tom
Stanley, evoking a twist on David Bowie's famous song:

"Ground Control to Raja Tom"

This is Raja Tom to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today...

Here am I floating on my own can
Far above the Moon
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do..."