Shukra and Denise,

An "Open Letter" is by definition written for a wider
audience than the person to whom it's addressed; often
there's zero expectation that the addressee will ever
read it. In many if not most cases, it's just an
expression of opinion that takes the form of a letter
for stylistic reasons. I suspect that's the case with
Robin's letter, and that he knows Bevan is highly
unlikely ever to read it. But the personal form of
address is more expressive of his view of Bevan than
if he were explicitly addressing only the members of
FFL and using the third person to refer to him.

(Tangentially, can somebody volunteer to help Sal with
her struggles to learn to count beyond one? Robin
posted his letter twice, probably by accident, but Sal
somehow managed to count three instances and used her
miscount to demonize Robin.)

That's 50 for me this week; back in a day or two.