On Sep 22, 2011, at 9:41 PM, authfriend wrote:

> (Tangentially, can somebody volunteer to help Sal with
> her struggles to learn to count beyond one? Robin
> posted his letter twice, probably by accident, but Sal
> somehow managed to count three instances and used her
> miscount to demonize Robin.)

Judy as usual is wrong.  Robin posted his
"open letter" today, at 2:33, 5:24 and 5:44.
(See Judy~~3 times makes 2 postings!)
Clearly stress is getting to her and is
affecting her vision, not to mention her
sanity. (Oh, wait a minuteā€¦)  And demonizing
Robin is hardly worth the effort any more~~
he does such a terrific job all by himself.

That's 50 for me this week; back in a day or two.

What a shame.
Sal